Comment on page
Claiming GFI Distributions
This is a manual for receiving GFI.
- 2.This page will list all of the GFI you have received
- 3.If a particular GFI distribution has an unlock schedule, you will need to first
Acceptit. This will open a transaction to accept in your wallet.
- 1.Note: By accepting, you will mint an NFT that automatically manages the unlock schedule
- 2.After accepting, it should now show a
Claimbutton. You will be able to claim more GFI over time as it unlocks.
Claimto claim the GFI. This will open a prompt, where you can click
- 5.Accept the transaction on your wallet.
- 6.Done. You should now see the GFI in you wallet balance.
Accept: When a GFI distribution has an unlock schedule, you need to "Accept" that distribution before being able to claim it. By accepting, you will mint an NFT that automatically manages the unlock schedule. After accepting, you will be able to claim the GFI as it unlocks.
Claim: When GFI is immediately available (and unlocked, if it was locked before), you will be able to "Claim" it. By claiming, you will get the GFI directly transferred to your wallet.
The box on top of the
GFItab shows a summary of your GFI distributions.
- Claimable: This is the amount of your GFI distributions that you can claim immediately. Claiming transfers this GFI amount to your wallet.
- Still Locked: This is the amount of your GFI distributions that is still locked. This amount will unlock according to the unlock schedule. Once the GFI unlocks, it will be be claimable.
- Total balance: This sum of your claimable and locked GFI.
- Locked GFI: The amount of GFI that is still locked.
- Claimable GFI: The amount of GFI that can be claimed immediately.
- Transaction details: A description of how or why you received the distribution.
- Unlock schedule: A description of when the GFI will become claimable.
- Unlock status: The percentage of the GFI that has already unlocked.
- Claim status: The amount of the GFI you have already claimed.